Our team offers clients innovative and effective solutions in Business Strategy, they engage with clients' right from the early stages where they co-create clients’ Vision and Strategies, put in place the right structure and environment to implement the strategy and then work with client teams to achieve and implement changes.
Business Strategy – While supporting our clients in strategic aspects, one of our primary tasks is to help them to define their business vision and strategic objectives. While the vision and values of organizations are largely expected to be unchanged over their life period, the strategies deployed will often need to be redefined and updated based on changes in business circumstances. To ensure that the right business strategies are deployed, we study the company, its industry, competitors and customers closely. This is done by a combination of external research and interactions with personnel from the client organization. This approach enables us to obtain a more complete understanding of clients’ business environments and thier current and future business coordinates. More importantly, we can define a strategy and roadmap that is realistic and aligned to their organizational circumstances, investment capabilities, risk appetites etc.
Organizational Structure Design & Development – No strategic plan, regardless of how well it has been developed, is of any use unless the right steps are taken to implement it. And the first step in implementing a plan is getting the correct organizational structure in place. Our consultants work closely with the senior management team of client organizations to create the right structure that is capable of supporting the plans. This activity includes evaluating the existing structure for its effectiveness and determining areas of change. Activities could involve creating a new structure, and subsequently defining roles, responsibilities and authority levels across various positions.
Transformation & Change Management – the final and the most critical activity that truly determines effectiveness of a strategic initiative is the way that it is communicated down the line in the organization. Hence, to ensure that strategies are effectively implemented on the ground, our consultants support organizations in their transformation and change management programs. This involves extensive training and hand-holding sessions with employees at different levels in order to enable them to implement the new strategy, structure and way of working.
Business processing is are crucial for organizations to run their business effectively. Having a clear business workflow which is accessible by all employees help organizations reduce their dependency on individuals. Concise and well-articulated processes help modern-day organizations scale up their operations and making them capable of taking up emerging market opportunities. We help our clients set up processes and systems that will enable them to run their business efficiently.
Gap analysis and Process Redesign – We study and assess your company’s existing structure, workflow, input and outputs documents and thereafter conduct a gap analysis to identify gaps in existing business process and organizational structure. Based on the gap analysis, we propose bespoke solutions that fit the company’s culture, values and working environment.
Standard Operating Procedures – Standard Operating Procedures serve to instruct process owners and clarify doubts within a process. Our consultants are trained to ensure that no detail is left out while preparing an SOP. We give the precision that you require and ensure that gaps identified in your existing process are eliminated with the proper control measures built into the process. We prepare Internal Control Systems for companies in order to ensure that SOPs are properly implemented. We also design review systems, forms and MIS reports templates. This is a preceding step to enable effective internal audits/controls.
Preparation of Policy Manuals – We help our clients create policy manuals that ensure smooth operations from Board level to Executive Team and other employees within the organizational structure. Such policy manuals cover all departments such as; HR Manual, Sales, Supply Chain, Finance, Internal Audit, etc. At the Board level, we help companies prepare their Corporate Governance Manuals and Delegation of Authority Matrix.Prep-up for ERP implementation – ERP prep-up is done usually for companies that are planning to implement an ERP from scratch or planning to migrate to a significantly different ERP from what they have. We identify tasks that need to be automated based on the business processes mapped and help organizations to prepare a brief to different ERP vendors. Respective ERP capabilities are then evaluated, and thus we help clients to identify the best option.
Our feasibility studies service aim to test the viability of projects, it involve the assessment of marketing and technical studies, and also the financial feasibility of the project.
Feasibility studies involve recommending capital structure and developing the financing plan for the project, by measuring the project's sensitivity against the future economic variables.
A thorough feasibility study is critical for organizations to estimate their possibility of completing projects successfully. Organizations utilize feasibility studies to identify possible negative and positive outcomes from a project. This is done before investing valuable money and time for it.
A properly researched and executed feasibility study is capable of clearly identifying possible issues that can arise when a project is implemented, understanding financial, operational and potential other organizational impacts. It determines if the project will be productive after considering all the influencing factors.
Elements of a Feasibility Study.
Our feasibility studies comprise several elements, and they typically include:
- Project Overview – An outline of the project, products / services offered, the business model and method of delivery.
- Market feasibility –Defines the prospective buyers, competitors, industry, the future and current market potential and sales estimations.
- Technical feasibility – Lists the data about product manufacturing or service performing, which could include labor, raw materials, transportation, technology needed, business locations etc.
- Financial feasibility –A forecast plan about the funding required, the type of funds, and projected P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flows etc. This includes detailing the assumptions made in the study, sensitivity analysis, and graphical presentation of key financial data.
- Organizational feasibility –An explanation of the corporate and legal frame of the company; this might include data about the founders, their professional history and skills they have that can help the company begin and continue the operations. Our organizational consultants have extensive experience in making business plans and conducting feasibility studies. Their skills include clear communication, multitasking, organizational skills, as well as analytical, observational and critical thinking. Our team keenly focuses on your business model, product or service and customers, and has an excellent understanding of complex data.
- We conduct market research independently, with our own resources to obtain authentic market data, which, in turn, forms the foundation of a good feasibility study Our deliverables to clients are in the form of exhaustive reports and presentations, which are backed by detailed financial models, developed using spreadsheets.We also develop summarized project teaser documents that potential investors might like to review before making further decisions of investments.
- If you want a beneficial feasibility study for your business, you must devote the time and the money to hire an experienced organizational consultant, whereas a properly planned business establishment with clearly identified steps and stages to go through, leads directly to a sustainable progress and a successful operating business. We will help you assess your chances of success and our engagement will provide you the confidence and trustworthy that your investors will need to participate in your ventures.
Field Based Services
To cater to clients in specific industry sectors, we offer some specialized services to our clients in niche areas. These primarily involve field-based services of varying nature. These include the following. Using the unique combination of consulting and finance professionals in our teams, we are able to add significant value to clients through these services.
Inventory Management Services – We analyze inventory situations at organizations, and identify gaps in processesand controls and methods to optimize inventory levels. This includes both analytical work and physical visits to storage locations, including participation in inventory counts if needed.
Market Audits – Market audits involve mapping the organization’s points of sale, mapping the market universe (i.e. all points of sale, including those of competitors), and deploying teams to physically visit the market and by carrying out audits in various areas depending on the client’s requirements.
Mystery Shopping Audits – Mystery audits are services performed primarily for our clients in the retail sector. This involves deploying mystery customers to visit retail locations and carrying out audits across various parameters that pertain to the customer experience in the retail outlets.
Social Insurances – This section is responsible for helping our clients to register and create their social insurance account in any social insurance office in Egypt for their employees and also get their medical and social insurance cards, as well as paying the business's regular due value for their subscription. This section helps our clients both current ones and newly joining ones to know their rights and obligations.
Regardless the reasons that cause the challenges you are facing, the following symptoms indicate the existence of a situation in which our experience may be of useful for you:
- There is a downturn in your market or shifting consumer preferences
- There is excessive debt or poor liquidity
- The company is trading at distressed levels
- Corporate structure is no longer aligned with your business objectives
- Units or subsidiaries are operating inconsistently with group strategy. -There is a need, or desire, to divest/sell-off some non-core operations
- As a business or financial stakeholder, you have concerns about the business and wish to appoint independent reporting accountants to review the situation and provide available options
- As a stakeholder in a distressed business, you need to manage your exposure, both legal and financial
- Capital structure needs to change
As AEH, we are offering a full range of following business restructuring services in Egypt:
- Independent business review: Which usually covers an analysis of where are we, why are we not where we thought we’d be, where we are planning to go in the future, how realistic is our plan and what challenges are to be faced
- Options review: what are the existing different options; what are the pros and cons of each, and what would we recommend as to move forward -Financial advice and arranging assistance: designing, negotiation and implementation as per the situation
- Contingency planning: what is plan B if the consensual restructuring cannot be achieved? – We can design a variety of scenarios and plans -Corporate simplification: how to make the group structure simpler; reduce operating costs and, restructuring capital, etc.
- Optimized exits: assisting in the design and execution of a controlled exit plan to preserve and maximize value
- Business and operational restructuring: we can devise, or review, such plans, or report on new progress and implementation
- Our professionals are appreciated by clients for their ability to quickly identify problems, gain co-operation, develop viable solutions and implement them with sensitivity and precision.
- Our experienced teams always offer a full range of advisory and implementation services, from turnaround and restructuring plans to an optimized exit strategy.