Foundation Services, Investments and Legal Advice
This section is responsible for
Helping our clients and the new investors as well in all the legal services they may demand, moreover we offer foundation services, contracts' reviewing and modifications too.
We are capable of making any necessary modifications in already founded entities and in companies' contracts through our legal advice department which gather a finely selected team of experienced lawyers specialized in commercial law concerns and the investments field as a whole.
AEH guide and support their clients in all the investments' concerns, guiding them to choose the right form for their companies in respect to the Egyptian investment laws and providing them with the needed documents, information and procedures to start their business which include:
- Advising the client in how to choose the legal form that best suit the business he wants to work in.
- Carrying on all the procedures of companies' foundation for all types of companies.
- Registration in the importers and exporters Registry.
- Applying for getting the tax ID card for newly established businesses.
- Carrying on procedures required for having factories' operating licenses.
Internal investment services in the General Authority for Investment and Free Zones
1. Foundation Service
- Capital companies' foundation (shareholding -The one-person company - stock recommendation - limited liability)
- Parties' companies' foundation
- Individual facility's foundation
- Contracts', regulations' and basic systems' modifications
- Parties' Companies' contracts' modifications (types: solidarity - simple recommendation)
- Individual facility's foundation
- Modifying the legal form of the parties' companies according to the provisions of the Commercial Law to capital companies according to the provisions of Law No. 159 or Law 8 guarantees and investment incentives and their amendments.
- Shifting companies from working according to the free zone system to the internal investment system according the provisions of Law No. 8 of 1997 or Law No. 159 of 1981.
- Companies merge
- Companies division
- Liquidation of companies (types: funds - parties)
- Liquidation of individual facility
- Publication of contracts and basic systems of newly established companies.
- General Assemblies' meetings' record credence (ordinary and non ordinary)
- Ordinary general meeting's record credence for companies subjected to the provisions of Law No. 8 of 1997 and Law No. 159 of 1981.
- Board of directors' meeting's record credence for companies subjected to the provisions of Law No. 8 of 1997 and Law No. 159 of 1981.
- Board of directors' members' list attestation for joint-stock companies or managers in limited liability companies established according to the provisions of Law 159 of 1981.
- Shareholders' list or partners' list attestation in companies subjected to the provisions of Law 159 of 1981.
- Administrative decisions' credence in limited liability companies established according to the provisions of Law 159 of 1981.
- Exempting mortgage and loan contracts, lands' and fixed assets purchase from stamp duty and documentation fees.
- Registration of land and fixed assets' purchase contracts', banks new branches and administrative headquarters with full payment of documentation fees.
- Proceeding in capital assets' selling.
- Authorizing import and export invoices.
- Obtaining export annual approval (for products of their approved purpose only).
- Re-export of machinery and equipment (to repair and return them again).
- Customs' release and issuing recommendations to the Customs Authority to apply the unified customs category of 5%.
- Authorizing documents submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the purpose of foreign transactions' documentation.
- Adding - Deleting new branches for individual facilities (except Sinai).
- Production and operating start and carrying out all the necessary procedures infront of the relevant committees.
- Getting the request approval for extending the activity start/submitting possession's document.
- Issuance and renewal of foreigners' license to work in Egypt for joint stock companies and limited liability companies subjected to the provisions of Law 159 of 1981
- Issuance and renewal of foreigners' license to work in Egypt in representation offices.
- Investor Visa procedures carrying out.
- Foreign workers' recruitment (with entry visas) to work in companies subjected to the provisions of the Investment Law No. 8 of 1997 and the new investment law.
- Renewing temporary year, and five-year residence.
- Carrying out procedures for granting a year's residence to an investor's subordinate and its renewal as well.
- Obtaining the approval to register a foreign company's branch in the Commercial Register or its cancellation in accordance with the provisions of Commercial Registration Law No.34 of 1976 and Companies Law 159 of 1981
- Obtaining the approval of the amendment of the data of branches of foreign companies in the Commercial Register (appointment of a new director of the branch, transfer of branch headquarters, granting the right to sign and delegation in the powers)
- Recommending the issuance of a work permit for a branch manager of a foreign company
- Renewal of a work permit for a branch manager of a foreign company
- Establishing a representative office in Egypt and issuing the necessary registration certificates.
- Deleting a representative office / Issuing the Deletion Certificate.
- Requesting a representative office document's copy.
- Modifying the registration data of a representative office and issuing the necessary registration certificate.
- Supervision in companies according to the provisions of Article 155 of Law 159 of 1981.
- Inspection in joint stock companies according to the provisions of Article 158 of Law 159 for the year 1981.
- Investment disputes’ settlement.
- Resolving investment disputes.
- Evaluations practice.
- Documenting company’s capital increase, carrying out its required procedures.
- Shares trading approval during the first two financial years of the established companies according to the provisions of Law 8 for the year 97 and also after these 2 days.
- Cases which require holding the companies’ general assembly by GAFI according to the provisions of Law 159 of 1981.
- In case of death (joint stock companies or limited liability companies)
- In case of resignation (joint stock companies or companies with limited liability)
- In the case of abstaining the least number’s completing members from the board of directors from attending.
- In case of the Chairman’s neglecting to call for convening the General Assembly.
- In case of the Manager’s neglecting to call for convening the General Assembly.
- In case of offering help in solving investors’ problems.
- Services performed by the corporate sector: Extracting a company documents’ copy.
- Authorizing of company’s newspaper, documents and investment newspaper for their Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ ratification.
- Obtaining companies’ data certificate required to submit them to governmental agencies.
- Extracting a copy for the original correspondence sent to the government agencies before.
- Friendly settlement of disputes (mediation) taking place through the Minister of Investment’s decision No. 170 in 2009.
Work of the General Authority for Industrial Development:
- The concessions in industrial lands.
- Releasing factories’ operating licenses.
- Releasing the registration certificate in the industrial register for a period of five years after inspecting the production lines in the factory.
- Renewal of registration certificates in the industrial register.
- Registration data modifications in the industrial record.
- Extracting certificate’s copy from the industrial record.
- Extracting industrial certificate replacement, instead of the lost one.
- Extracting the industrial register data certificate.
- Approving production requirements’ invoices required to start operating tests’ production.
- Obtaining natural gas’s quantity’s letter.
- Approving purchase invoices of new and used equipment and machinery.
- Obtaining temporary release letters for imported components.
- Request to enjoy customs reductions for products not previously studied.
- Request to enjoy customs reductions for products already studied.
- Issuing a letter to the General Authority for Export and Import Control to determine the local manufacturing percentage achieved in product.
- Preparation of studies(feasibility – economic – technical – financial – marketing).
Welcome to Accounting Experience House: –
Accounting Experience House has an elite team of experts who are recognized for providing high quality services in all fields. Our contribution in providing excellent professional services aims to meet the requirements and needs of clients of all kinds according to the nature of their business. In turn, they helped our clients to develop their business and avoid any mistake in applying Laws and regulations to ensure the continuity of their business and its progress, and through our knowledge of large data in the industrial, service, commercial and professional areas, which developed over more than 20 years and the extensive experience gained by our team in addition to our experience We guarantee that we will offer you the best of our professional services and provide all the assistance and consultation to all clients and sectors so that they can succeed in all their existing projects and according to the legal legislations.